Saturday, April 26, 2014

LadyJenski Active Wear

I was lucky enough to be sent a new yoga outfit to try from Lady Jenski active wear.

The colours they have picked are fresh and fun. I really like the orange top which will be making its way into my wardrobe very soon. The prices are very reasonable and they are designed here in Australia.   

The top is comfortable and supportive. I'm not much of a short shorts kind of girl but I do really like the fit and feel of these shorts. They stay in place when I'm practicing which is a really good thing especially when I am putting my body in a few awkward yoga positions. 






1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic website, could you be interested in going through an interview concerning just how you made it? You can visit my site. Activewear

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can.

Peace n Love