Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013, a year of travel and adventure.

What an amazing 2013 it was, filled with travel and adventure, friends and family and loads of life long memories. After spending 6 months in India, 6 weeks in Thailand and the rest of the time in Tasmania I certainly embraced the travellers life style. A backpack filled with the essentials and I was ready for adventure. 

Travelling has taught me so much about myself and has really opened my eyes and heart to new possibilities and experiences. 

Along the way you meet people from all over the globe, some with very different views and personalities and some that you instantly connect with. You may witness mind blowing events that the locals often don't blink an eye to. The senses become heightened, you can be on edge and it can sometimes be physically and emotionally exhausting. You may even fear for your safety from time to time but with an open mind and heart you can usually come out the other side with some great stories, a new mind set, new perceptions, new friends and amazing memories. Travelling really can set the stage for personal change and growth. 

I have loved each and every moment and cherish it all. 

I am ready for the ride of 2014, let's have another amazing crazy year. 


Goa, India 

Koh Phangan, Thailand 






Tasmania 




Singapore 



Mysore, India 









































1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I found your blog. I love it <3 :)

    http://letsgetfittonight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can.

Peace n Love