Saturday, November 16, 2013

Adventure

The dictionary describes adventure as,
    1. 1.
      an unusual and exciting or daring experience.

    For me this sums up adventure nicely. Every new place I go to I learn something new and exciting, not only about our beautiful world but also about myself and my spirit. 

    Adventure doesn't have to mean climbing the highest mountain or even going to far away lands. An adventure is a daring experience that you might be a little scared of to try. It might be trying something new, obtaining a new skill or just stepping outside of your comfort zone. 

    My adventures consist of seeing new places, meeting new people, trying new foods, and studying things I don't yet fully understand. I love wandering to places I have never been to, even if this means walking in new streets or climbing a tree, the view might be something totally different from up there. 

    So, are you on the hunt, are you ready to wander and to discover the beauty of the adventure?

    I am. 

    Explore. Dream. Discover. 


Jeanette 

To enter this competition just log onto:

I have nominated these two adventurous chicks to also take part.


Happy adventures and best of luck. 

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as quickly as I can.

Peace n Love